(Private) Basic Life Support for Appleway Dental
Basic Life Support for Appleway Dental
Course Date & Time: July 22, 2020 | 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Course Location: Appleway Dental Clinic – Inglewood Location.
Sorry, Registration Is Closed!
Basic Life Support (BLS) is the foundation for saving lives. It is designed for healthcare providers and trained first responders who provide care to patients in a wide variety of settings or by those in a healthcare training program.
Basic Life Support teaches single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both pre-hospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on high-quality CPR and team dynamics.
It will train you to quickly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED through simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations.
- Reflects science of the most recent Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- Hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Emphasis on high-quality CPR including team dynamics
- Video-based course with real-world scenarios
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- Chain of Survival
- Use of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Ventilations using a barrier device and bag-valve-mask
- Multi-rescuer resuscitation
- Team Dynamics
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults, children, and infants